Monday, October 26, 2009

Attempting to Blog :]

Life is very hectic for all of us these days. I am going to try and post what we are up to on here :] i guess we will see what happens. Here are some pictures from my phone. :]

Dane and I at the halloween store!


Mom hard at work ;]

Crazy Dane

hahaha Bot-e...a creepy mask at wally world. We were on the hunt for her very affordable halloween costume :]

Dane and I at the store waiting for Mom while she was trying on her new wardrobe!!!

Dane and I at a football game!!!

hahaha oh goodness i love it!!
Nat and Sam....we are at target :]

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh britney I can't believe you put that pic up! So Funny! We had a great time! Need to do it again! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love the jacket Sam. Totally you. And the boots are totally Nat!! Nice pictures Brin. Maybe I should have you do Peyton's pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pshhh yeah!!!
    i love taking pictures! and those werent even with my nice big sony camera!

    ReplyDelete